Sunday, August 16, 2009

Do-It-Yourself - Bathroom Cleaners

Pin It




Here's day 2 of my DIY series! I love this stuff!!

*Tub and Tile Cleaner*
  1. 1 1/3 cup water
  2. 1/4 cup liquid soap
  3. 1/4 cup baking soda
  4. 2 tbsp vinegar
Add liquid soap to water and let dissolve, stir in baking soda, then add vinegar. Make sure you rinse well after using to avoid residue.


*Clogged Drains*
  1. 1 cup white vinegar
  2. 1 cup baking soda
Pour in the clogged drain and let sit for a few minutes, flush that wiht a teapot full of boiling water.


*Soap Scum Removal*

Use a damp sponge or wash cloth and scrub with baking soda.

Vinegar can be directly applied to the surface. Let that sit and scrub.


*Toilet*

Sprinkle baking soda and lemon juice into the toilet and let sit. Scrub with a toilet brush.

Spray vinegar around the bowl, sprinkle with baking soda and scrub with toilet brush.

Be sure to check out my other Do-It-Yourself Cleaners posts!



post signature

I have not tested everything and do not know what works best for you. I am not responsible for any damage caused by any product you use in your household. I am not saying any of this will even damage anything, I am just watching my back. Feel free to leave a comment about your experience with any of these!

No comments: