Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do-It-Yourself - All Other Cleaners

Pin It
Man, I have really enjoyed doing this series. I have one last day of it and this is really just a bunch of different cleaners that can be used in multiple rooms that I didn't want to stick to just one room!

*Metal Rust*
  1. 2 tbsp salt
  2. 1 tbsp lemon juice
Apply and rub well!


*All Purpose Cleaner - 1*
  1. 1/2 cup vinegar
  2. 1/4 cup baking soda
  3. 2 tsp borax (optional)
  4. 1/2 gallon water
Mix together and store. This is said to be used on everything.


*All Purpose Cleaner - 2*
  1. 2 tbsp vinegar
  2. 1 tsp borax
  3. hot water
  4. few drops dish soap
  5. 10 drops essential oil
Mix together in a spray bottle.


*Glass Cleaner - 1*
  1. 1 cup rubbing alcohol
  2. 1 cup water
  3. 1 tbsp vinegar
Mix together in a spray bottle.

*Glass Cleaner - 2*

Lemon juice with less linty cloth.

*Glass Cleaner - 3*

Club soda with newspaper.


*Removing Stickers*
Moisten with vinegar, let stand for 10 mins and remove.


post signature


I have not tested everything and do not know what works best for you. I am not responsible for any damage caused by any product you use in your household. I am not saying any of this will even damage anything, I am just watching my back. Feel free to leave a comment about your experience with any of these!

No comments: