Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kmart Double Days

Pin It Did you hear the rumor that Kmart will be doubling coupons? Let me tell you it is not a rumor! I wrote the customer service and this is what they said back to me:

Dear Alicia Herrington,

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Double Coupon Event. We
appreciate your interest in this promotion.

This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 06/07-06/13
for coupons up to and including $2. This does not include Kmart store
coupons, Kmart Pharmacy store coupons, or copies of manufacturer
coupons.
Limit 10 total coupons per customer per day. Our records
indicate all Oklahoma Kmart stores are participating
.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your
business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer. We certainly hope
you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and
value.



Sincerely,
Brooke G.
Retail Customer Care
Sears Holdings Corporation

I am extremely jealous of those of you that get to participate in this event but I will be out of twon the whole yes the WHOLE week they are doing it! I am leaving Saturday night and coming back on Monday making me gone for 9 whole days!! I will talk about that in another post coming up this weekend.




Penny Princess
Helping you save money, one penny at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered if our Kmart(s) were participating or not. Thanks for checking that out for us! So few stores around here double coupons any more. I'll have to go next week and see if I can find any bargains. ~~Kathy

Kathy said...

I went to the Kmart in Tulsa near 51st and Harvard on Sunday to see about the double couponing. Since there were no signs indicating coupons would be doubled anywhere, I asked a cashier first, who then directed me to the service desk. They said that their Kmart and the one at 21st street in Tulsa were not participating in the coupon doubling--that it was just some Kmarts in Oklahoma. They looked like they could use the business--there was one check out lady and no customers in line. So I decided to look and see if I could find any bargains. I couldn't find any, and all the deals in the tool clearance were already grabbed up. I left and went to another store (Homeland) and saw someone there that had been at Kmart earlier. She said the woman in line in front of her had a copy of the letter from the Kmart corp. and so they doubled her coupons. The woman I talked to had come clear from Glenpool, and made a stink that they weren't going to double hers too--so they went ahead and did the five she had. She said the register did automatically double a few, but not all the coupons. ~~Kathy